DISCOVER. CREATE. INSPIRE.
When you reach the edge of the continent, where the sky, the sea, the mountains and the redwoods all converge, you find a place of unmatched beauty and tranquility. You feel the pull that has drawn artists and thinkers for centuries. And you’re enveloped by the same inspiration to discover, (dis)connect and create.
You’ve reached Ventana Big Sur, an enclave tucked among the forests in one of the most iconic and dramatic landscapes on Earth.
It’s a place where you see the world, and even yourself, a little bit differently. Where you can find your center, soothe your body and stir your imagination. And where romantics, visionaries and seekers find the fuel that feeds their souls.
Enjoy luxurious suites or clamping in ultra-luxe glampgound safari tents.
The Sur House restaurant rises high above the Pacific where the forest and sea converge. Cuisine features Pacific-sourced seafood delivered by local fishermen, free-range meats from local farmers, produce from nearby foragers and homemade accoutrements—inspired by the sustainable ingredients of California’s Central Coast and the melting pot of America’s culinary havens.
An expansive terrace with panoramic ocean views and large outdoor bar features craft cocktails and a curated selection of beer, along with a specialty bar menu.
- The Sur House - Signature restaurant featuring an expansive terrace with panoramic ocean views
- 59 luxurious suites with outdoor decks, expansive bathrooms, soaking tubs.
- Glamping - Ultra-luxe safari-like tents
- Spa Alila - full service spa complete with outdoor treatment cabanas
- Two resort pools featuring panoramic ocean views