Independently Servicing the Local Community since 1910. Offering Quality Products & Friendly Service.
The Carmel Drug Store was founded in 1910 on Ocean Avenue, between a bank and a hardware store, three stores northwest of San Carlos. Today it is situated between the jewelery store Lussori & Galerie Rue Toulouse. Some stores come and go, but the Carmel Drug Store is here to stay. It has kept it's home here for over 100 years and plans to continue the tradition for at least a hundred more. Family owned by Ross & Erin Arnold and their four children.